Sunday 22 May 2011

Check out my movie!



Gosh, a movie in commemoration of ME, wonderful ME! I’m so honoured, but really, I was expecting it. Who wouldn’t make a movie about my glorious life?

This is the trailer, which includes many highlights of me showing my bravery and chivalry! For some reason there are only 416 views and no comments, but I’m sure that Youtube blocked the comments from appearing because people were far too excited! It even shows the Queen and I casually strolling around the War Memorial, being important.

Of course there are many experts and whatnot discussing my life in high regard, but of course, again, what do you expect? This trailer encapsulates my amazing experiences and achievements. I’m sure that you’ll be hooked and want to watch the movie, however sadly, it is not available in any popular stores, though I have no idea why!

Good day and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment